18th October 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What is an average cost of doing BDS course in private colleges?

I am thinking about pursuing my career on Bachelor's of Dental Surgeon (BDS) degree course but I am not sure if I will afford it or not. So, could you please tell me about the average cost of private colleges and what about government colleges?

14th November 2019, 07:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is an average cost of doing BDS course in private colleges?

To get admission in BDS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination.

The admission offered in various colleges on the basis of rank in the NEET and number of seats available.

There is no common fee structure for all the colleges ( private or government ). It varies with institutions. So, visit the official website to get the detail information about the fee structure.
15th November 2019, 09:04 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is an average cost of doing BDS course in private colleges?

BDS is Bachelor in Dental Science. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the NEET examination conducted by NTA for admission in the course.

There is no fee structure defined for the course by a particular authority and varies with institutions.

So, visit the official website to get the detail information about the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?