30th October 2018, 03:18 PM
..kk

What is the average fees charged by private colleges for BA courses?

Could you tell me an average fees charged by private colleges for BA courses? Further, does it vary depending on the specialization we choose? If yes, then what would be the cost for BA English?

31st October 2018, 02:00 PM
somany3116

Smile Re: What is the average fees charged by private colleges for BA courses?

Average Fees charged by private colleges varies between 10k to 1.5 Lacs for span of 3 Years.
And this fee is for B.A. English.

Fee Varies from course to course.
31st October 2018, 02:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average fees charged by private colleges for BA courses?

** BA stands for Bachelor of Art. The duration of the BA course is three years.

** For BA course the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The fee structure of BA course varies from college to college so the average fees charged by private colleges for BA courses is Rs. 80K to 2Lakh

** The BA course fee totally depends on the value of the private college.
31st October 2018, 05:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average fees charged by private colleges for BA courses?

Bachelor of arts is a 3 year undergraduate degree offered in India, the minimum eligibility for admission to which is passing in intermediate or 10 + 2 Level from a recognised board or university.

The average fee charged for bachelor of arts in India varies from INR 10000 to 25000. Some of the public sector Areas where a BA degree holder can work are banks, Indian Administrative Services, secretariat, Indian Postal department, Indian Railways, army and navy and others such etc.
31st October 2018, 05:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The average fee charged by private colleges for B.A course is Rs. 20000/-. The fee structure of B.A course depends on the quality of education offered, facilities provided, etc.,. In some top colleges/ universities, the fee structure of B.A course will be Rs. 50000/- and it may vary from college to college.
31st October 2018, 06:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Fees structure to pursue BA course through private University:

The undergraduate degrees offered at the range of public and private colleges in India where some colleges also offer the option of selecting a subject to major in. The average fee charged for bachelors of arts in India where is from INR 10,000-25,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?