2nd August 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is B.Ed procedure to get admission in NIFT?

what would be d procedure to get admission in nift...pelase tell me the procedure

27th November 2012, 10:52 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is B.Ed procedure to get admission in NIFT?

The UP B.Ed Entrance Exam is a written examination normally held in the state in the month of June every year. The examination includes four parts.

Part I:
This part comprises of two sections. The first section includes six compulsory subjects for total 600 marks and second section includes one elective subject for 100 marks. The Part I examination is a theory examination.

Part II: This part includes practical subjects that comprise Psychology practical, practical works and viva voce. The psychology practical covers tests and experiments, practical works covers repot submission, analysis on text book and the viva voce includes viva on whole practical course. This part is for total of 50 marks.

Part III: This part is the Practice of Teaching for total 200 marks.

Part IV: This part includes test for activities or work experience. The contents are divided into two, co-curricular and presentation of assignment from theory part. The marks for this part are evaluated as grades.

You have to prepare for the examination with the syllabus as prescribed by the university.

The syllabus for the examination is taken from the academic subjects of their previous qualifications.

These are the following subjects by which you can pursue your B.E.D like;
Botany
Chemistry,
Commerce,
Drawing & Painting,
Economics, English,
Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Mathematics,
Music (Sitar, Tabla, Vocal),
Physics, Political Science, Sanskrit and Zoology.

Qualification Criteria for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam
To appear for this entrance examination, all interested students must fulfill certain qualification criteria.

You must have pursued pass in a graduate degree examination from a recognized university with not less than 50%. The final year graduate students, who are going to appear for their last examinations, are not eligible for this entrance exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?