6th April 2011, 05:28 PM
sanjay bhanushali

What are the basic questions on current affairs and Maths?

I have applied for part time MBA for which I have to give entrance exam on sunday. the basic questions are on current affairs and maths.
kindly help with few of those set of questions from N L Dalmia Institute Mira Rd ..
if u could mail me last five years MMM set of question answers it will be of great help as i am doing my MMM after 15years of my Graduation

13th January 2012, 09:56 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Post Re: What are the basic questions on current affairs and Maths?

Hi,

Preparing for the Current Affairs and maths is not a big deal preparing for any kind of exam,you have to focus on the subject matter and the aptitude section mainly. Get lots of refreshing questions from the newspaper and magazine for the GK and current affairs.

**For increasing your knowledge about the gk,read the following books:

GK refresher

Manorama year book

Competition refresher

Gk today etc

>>For increasing aptitude related skills, you can refer the Aggarwal's book,it is the most popular and good book in the market.

regards,

yash
13th January 2012, 11:46 PM
mukund purohit

Default Re: What are the basic questions on current affairs and Maths?

The current affairs are normally the incidence that happens around us everyday.
one should have sharp and active mind to notice and remember these things.
many books are also available which can be helpful to you for knowing more.
They include-
GK refresher

Manorama year book

Competition refresher

Gk today etc

**R.S.AGARWAL** for reasoning and aptitude practice.
"ALL THE BEST"
14th January 2012, 01:08 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned clearly that for which Exam you are needed the questions as different Exams have different pattern for questions.So there is no General Rule Applicable for it.But you can prepare yourself from the Guides ,Books,Newspapers,Journals & through various websites meant for this purpose.Some of them are as under-

1. For the Current Affair quiz you can Go to-

http://current-affairs-quiz-questionsanswers.blogspot.com/2012/01/current-events-2012-january-quiz-124.html

http://www.onlinegkguide.com/

http://www.allinterview.com/showanswers/17953.html

2. For the maths you can Go to-

http://www.testprepreview.com/modules/mathematics1.htm

http://www.funtrivia.com/quizzes/sci__tech/math/mixed_math.html
14th January 2012, 01:18 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay bhanushali View Post
I have applied for part time MBA for which I have to give entrance exam on sunday. the basic questions are on current affairs and maths.
kindly help with few of those set of questions from N L Dalmia Institute Mira Rd ..
if u could mail me last five years MMM set of question answers it will be of great help as i am doing my MMM after 15years of my Graduation
hello!!

part time programme is developed for those who cannot join thje regular programme.now for your entrance exam you need to follow these steps for your exam

• read newspaper daily
  • current affairs- read books like GK COMPETITIVE,CURRENT AFFAIRS IN INDIA ,BANK POLICIES
  • For MATHS you focus on PO BOOKS
BEST OF LUCK!!
26th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i am an ex service man(20 yrs in HR department in Indian Air Force) holding BA, MBA(HR) want to achieve high
embious and highest accademic qualification .What should I do for further Qualification and my carier planning .
For which degree i should go and for which job i should prefer in which i can achieve highest level . I do not want to
give a break to my continuity/ progress in my life. I am self motivated.
27th August 2012, 09:39 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay bhanushali View Post
Preparing for the Current Affairs and maths is not a big deal preparing for any kind of exam,you have to focus on the subject matter and the aptitude section mainly. Get lots of refreshing questions from the newspaper and magazine for the GK and current affairs.

**For increasing your knowledge about the gk,read the following books:

GK refresher

Manorama year book

Competition refresher

Gk today etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?