6th February 2011, 09:49 PM
sugu_nandhu

How to get knowledge about current affairs apart from reading newspapers?

i dont have that much knowledge about current affairs.. can any one suggest me that how to get knowledge about current affairs instead of reading the newspaper daily.. is there any way to get the current affairs details..

Thanks in Advance..

17th February 2011, 11:47 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get knowledge about current affairs apart from reading newspapers?

Well, reading newspapers is the best way to keep yourself updated of all the latest happenings. All you have to do is keep reading through the important matter in the newspaper or read the headlines.

Alternative way to newspaper is subscribing to current affairs magazines which will be delivered to you monthly.

Another way is that you can watch news on TV,radio to keep yourself updated.

These are the ways to prepare for current affairs section
18th February 2011, 12:27 AM
anncie10

Cool Re: How to get knowledge about current affairs apart from reading newspapers?

Knowledge is everywhere.

Though news papers provide you with a comprehensive news please keep your self updated by keeping sms alerts on latest news.

Other than that you can also opt to study for Manorama year book and also competition sucess to get a hold on various events happening world wide.

Download various quizzes and keep your self updated.

VISIT: www.dare2compete.com
18th February 2011, 12:35 AM
divaykhosla

Default Re: How to get knowledge about current affairs apart from reading newspapers?

you should also read good magazines on current affairs, watch t.v. news,etc..
18th February 2011, 01:48 AM
SupritShestha

well to get regular and updated knowledge about current affairs apart from reading newspaper there are several other magazines that can help you...you can refer magazines like India Today, The Week, Frontline, CSR and monthly currents affairs book...also you can watch good TV channels like NDTV27*7, TIMESNOW for india and BBC and CNN for world news and affairs...
18th February 2011, 11:57 AM
rockycreative

Default uses of by reading newspapers

we have all-ready know that reading news paper is a updated news of all the latest happenings.news papers can refresh knowledge and ideas.They play the part of social reformers.

thanks,
Rocky
18th February 2011, 01:02 PM
anmeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugu_nandhu View Post
i dont have that much knowledge about current affairs.. can any one suggest me that how to get knowledge about current affairs instead of reading the newspaper daily.. is there any way to get the current affairs details..

Thanks in Advance..
you can go through Competition Success review every month and they also publish a GK bk every month specially on current affairs...
in the newspaper also you should read Hindu or ET... dont refer to ToI
18th February 2011, 01:58 PM
jincy eapen

newspaper is the best media through which we can be updated with the current affairs are according to me internet is also a good source
18th February 2011, 02:24 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Today every people reads news paper in the morning and get knowledge about current affairs .apart from news paper other ways available by any person ger knowledge as TV,Radio Internet and can use current affair news mazgine.
so it is possible to get knowledge appart from news paper.
18th February 2011, 04:12 PM
mathur

Reading newspapers is the best source for current affairs. Except that you can watch daily news on television, through internet get the detailed information of every thing whatever you want. Communicate with different people about the current topics.
These sources are enough to get updated with current affairs.
18th February 2011, 04:56 PM
bhutadapayal

Quote:

Thanks in Advance..
if you are a student then you can get the knowledge from internet.try to search it on the net.Or else if you are sitting in group then talk as much as you can about current affairs , only your friends or family members or relatives can help you to come out throug your problem without reading newspapers,but i will suggest you to read news papers if you can.
best luck for your future.
18th February 2011, 08:32 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Newspapers, as are meant for mass, are the best for current affairs. Otherwise, TV or radio are good options.
There are some competitive exam books, which you can subscribe monthly for current affairs. I have a catalogue of Upkar's Career books. Some books are-
* General Knowledge overview with Current Affairs
* General Knowledge, Current Affairs
Some magazines can be-
* Success Mirror
* Pratiyogita Darpan
18th February 2011, 09:04 PM
Gaurav.jain88

News paper is the best way to remain in touch with current affair apart from this you can remain in touch with current affair through TV, Magzines, knowledge fair, science fair, exhibitions, Techfests, Internet.
28th February 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Banking/Railway exam?
9th May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I did NIFT and worked for 2 yrs. Now I want to do MBA by cracking CAT. Whats yor advice? Sagarika
23rd June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

Thanks in Advance..
Check the following site...... this site really great.... helps me a lot in my exam......

http://www.wikiind.com/

Best of Luck.....
14th July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

which news paper is best for current affairs
tamil newspaper or english newspaper
13th August 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i'm an engineering student. I want to know how can i boost my knowledge in the feild of computer science and technology.
15th August 2011, 05:44 PM
mrenita

TOP 3 STEPS TO GET KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CURRENT AFFAIRS

>>>>1.Read newspapers daily(enables your reading skills+knowledge)

>>>>2.Watch Television News (enables your language skills+knowledge)

>>>>3.Read books like 'The Frontline','India Today'and 'The week' .

Many faces difficulty in remembering the current affairs. So try to follow these two points

>>>>1.Play SUDOKU(This will increase your memory potential)

>>>>2.Try to recall the current affairs that you learnt before a week.(Recalling is the best way that will keep you always in touch with with the affairs)
1st September 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

may i get alll the informations on mobile. like current afairs and goverment jobs
24th December 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

in commerce tex exam paper 2 ? which book will be refered for exam, please give me book's name please.
give me reply on my mail [email protected]
15th January 2012, 08:26 PM
abhisek.sonu

Knowledge is everywhere.

Though news papers provide you with a comprehensive news please keep your self updated by keeping sms alerts on latest news.

Other than that you can also opt to study for Manorama year book and also competition sucess to get a hold on various events happening world wide.

Download various quizzes and keep your self updated.

VISIT: www.dare2compete.com
31st January 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which hindi newspaper is best for civil exam and other exams like cds, cpf ac exam preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?