15th December 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic view for Bihar Vikas Mahadalit Mission? When is the exam conducted?

What was the basic view for bihar vikas mahadalit mission? And when the exam will be conducted?

4th January 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic view for Bihar Vikas Mahadalit Mission? When is the exam conducted?

sir i want to know the examination date of bihar mahadalit examination
13th January 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic view for Bihar Vikas Mahadalit Mission? When is the exam conducted?

Iwant know the examination date of mahadlitbikas misomn for block project oficer and assistant cum clerk
17th January 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to know the examination date of mahadalitmission examination
20th January 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
Whwn will be declear bihar block project office exam.
Please informe this id [email protected]
Regards
ASHOK KUMAR
24th January 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the expected date of bmvmission
27th January 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

what is the expected date of bmvmission exam for bpo post
1st February 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir can you say when will be issued admit card of bihar mahadalit vikash mission examination assistant cum accountant
17th February 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What Bihar mhadalit exam date?
18th February 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

exam date of bpo
18th February 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about exam date of mahadalit vikas mission block project officer. My email id is: [email protected]
24th February 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about exam date of mahadalit vikas mission block project officer.
my Email ID; [email protected]
26th February 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can u provide me the old or sample question pap[er for BPO on [email protected]
24th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me what is the procedure to get admitcard of bihar maha dalit mission? piz send me procedure my email id [email protected]
9th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about exam date of mahadalit vikas mission block project officer. My email id is: [email protected]
15th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know examination date & time? Ranjan kumar sah(From- Baletha bazar, SIWAN)
Post- B.P.O.(Block project officer)
8th January 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

12 august 2012 ke exam ka result kab aayega Sir ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?