25th September 2019, 02:21 PM

What are the benefits and scope of doing Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)?

I am 40 years old. Working as Physical Education teacher in government school in Karnataka. I want to study M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education) in regular mode. Loss of pay (without salary) if I complete this course. Is there any benefits for me by doing this course? Please give information and also let me know from which colleges in Karnataka can I do M.P.Ed via regular mode.

9th December 2019, 08:53 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the benefits and scope of doing Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)?

You turned 40 years and already working as a teacher in physical education in government school. I think at 40 years your career is stable and no benefits to you and loss of 2 year salary if you will pursue a course M.P.Ed without salary of your current service. If your age would less than 30 years, then you would have opportunities in career for higher job profile after pursuing M.P.Ed.

Colleges Offering M.P.Ed In Karnataka
- Bangalore University
- Alva's College of Physical Education
- Sri Shambhulingeshwara College of Physical Education
- Karnatak University
- Gulbarga University
- Kuvempu University
- Karnataka State Women's University
- Mangalore University
- Mysore University
- Rani Channamma University
- Sri Anjanadri Regional College of Professional Studies

Job Profiles In Physical Education
- Teacher
- Educator
- Trainer
- Coach
- Team Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?