30th March 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to pursue a short term course so that I can get a good job. I want to know what are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job after completing 10th and 12th? Which short term courses can I pursue to get a good job?
  2. Which short term Computer courses can I pursue so that I can get a good job?
  3. Which short term courses can I pursue in Commerce field to become a Teacher? Will I get a good job after completing such course?
  4. Which job oriented short term courses are available after completing B.Com?
  5. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  6. Which short term courses are best to pursue after completing Polytechnic Diploma in ECE?
  7. Procedure to do any one year UG Degree after completion of 10+2?
  8. Which course should I do after 10th inorder to pursue career in Acting?
  9. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  10. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  11. Can I study ICSI course along with B.Com? Short term courses to study along with B.Com?
  12. How to get admission in any short term course after passing 10th with 80% marks
  13. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  14. What are the Short term courses (6 months) which can help me get a good job after completing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. List of short term courses after BCA other than MCA
  16. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  17. Which courses will help me to get a job while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Tele communication after age of 20 years?
23rd May 2017, 02:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best short term courses that I can pursue after completing class 10th to get a good job?

After 10th, you can do Diploma course or ITI course in any stream.

After completing the course, you can apply for Railway Loco-pilot vacancies.

A written exam will be conducted for selection.

Then, qualified candidates of written exam will be called for Personal Interview.

You must have your age between 18 to 30 years for applying this job.

Additionally, reservation will be provided to reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?