24th May 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is a better way to get in government companies after passing B.Tech?

i am a b.tech iiird year student.i want to do summer training for six weeks in companies near delhi or in delhi.or tell me the better way.in govt.companies what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  2. For which government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%?
  3. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  5. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year?
  6. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  7. What is a better way to get in government companies after passing B.Tech?
  8. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  9. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  11. Should Backlogs be mentioned in Resume?
  12. Which writers book should I refer for entrance exams like BHEL, NTPC and other government or private sector companies?
  13. How to get job in companies after passing B.Tech Final year
  14. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  15. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  16. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  17. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  18. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
1st April 2012, 09:51 AM
pranavforu

Smile Re: What is a better way to get in government companies after passing B.Tech?

Hello
I am a student of B.Tech. in Computer Field.
And i m in 3rd year..
so I want to do project work on ASP .Net field...
If you have any idea about it...
please inform me..
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?