25th August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after 12th if I am not eligible for B.E course?

What can i do after 12th exam. I am not elgible for BE course. So what can i do...?

1st September 2011, 04:37 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th if I am not eligible for B.E course?

Not eligible for B.E course?.Almost every one from M.P.C background can go through the State level Examination held.Well, since you mentioned that your not eligible hence I can suggest you few courses but with out mentioning 12th background how can I give you the exact details.Anyways after completing your 12th you have many streams to choose for like :
Polytechnic ,Charted Accountancy, BHM, BBM, BBA, Aviation course or else B.Sc in a particular subjects according to your interest.

If your so interested to enter into Engineering then its better that you join polytechnic(Engineering) through the entrance test conducted by the State Government and later you will be eligible for going through entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE and State level entrance test through which you can seek a seat in an Engineering college.But it will be a wastage of two years since you have already completed your intermediate.So,better think about it and take a wise decision.

If your least interested in joining polytechnic then it will be better that you join either of the above course like CA which is a 5 year course with a good scope else courses like BBM and B.Sc will be quite useful if you want to go through the MBA course.
1st September 2011, 06:49 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can i do after 12th exam. I am not elgible for BE course. So what can i do...?
see friend B.E is only not the way to go if you are not eligible for the B.E. course then you can choose B.sc or BCA which would be better for you ..by doing the B.sc course you will be eligible for become teacher in primary school or any graduate course.........
1st September 2011, 07:17 PM
saugata2008

Your question is not totally clear to me .
But after that I want to say there are so many ways without BE .
If you are interested in engineering then you can do B.tech or Diploma courses
or you can go to the management line through BBA and then MBA.
You can join B.Sc also.

After completing diploma through lateral entrance exam you can enter to BE universities .
After M.Sc you can enter to the IITs or NITs through GATE.

So there there so many ways . Don't worry .

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?