5th January 2011, 06:49 PM
Owais95

What can I do after 12th science? Which are the best professional courses after 12th?

What can i do after 12th (in science) ? What z the best profesional course for me that will change my life?

7th January 2011, 03:41 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: What can I do after 12th science? Which are the best professional courses after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owais95 View Post
What can i do after 12th (in science) ? What z the best profesional course for me that will change my life?
Dear friend,
You can go for engieering or medicle course,otherwise you can go for BCA/BBA...
21st January 2011, 01:01 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th science? Which are the best professional courses after 12th?

So many professional course available after 12th.like Engineering,Medical,LLB.BCA,BBA,Animations diploma,Polytechnic diploma etc etc.
7th February 2011, 11:45 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th science? Which are the best professional courses after 12th?

Dear friend,

There are a handful options for you after passing 12th with science stream. You can do engineering, medical course, paramedical course, different computer courses.

But the basic thing to do is to do the gradation in any field, you want to go after 12th. Because, these days, without a degree qualification there is no value of a candidate,

So decide fast and get started with your favorite career.

All the best!!
21st February 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is better? b.tech or bca mba as a good job option
23rd February 2011, 07:51 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

the best professional courses after 12th
You can do engineering, medical course, paramedical course, different computer courses.
But the basic thing to do is to do the gradation in any field, you want to go after 12th. Because, these days, without a degree qualification there is no value of a candidate,
YOu acn also do..LAW, and FASHION desining courses... and also BBA and BCA..

good luck
21st March 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a student currently studying in 12th . i am interested in taking up MBBScourses but greatly confused about which fiald to chose
28th March 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

my daughter had finised 12th (bio maths ) she want to do medicine we are in middle class but i am interested to make her study medicine .is it compulsory to attent enterence exam to medicine and engineering . we are oc (other caste)
15th April 2011, 01:49 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Firstly you can go for AIEEE and IIT...these two test are very important for non-medical students...if you wish to become engineer then these two tests are very important to you....be prepare for these two tests...after that if you clear any of one of these two you get good government college to make your future and fulfill your dreams in field of engineering......
or you can do
BBA
B.Sc
try for NDA
BCA
and after BCA you can go for MCA....and after that you have better job placement chances......
16th April 2011, 06:38 PM
bharanidharans

Well, you have choosen science stream. Being a science student, you will look your scope in engineering field, that you will get when you give AIEEE, IIT and other engineering exams.there is lot of scope in engineering field. Choose your discipline(Robotics/Aeronautics/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/etc.,) based on your interest.
16th April 2011, 06:46 PM
bharanidharans

Well, you have choosen science stream. Being a science student, you will look your scope in engineering field, that you will get when you give AIEEE, IIT and other engineering exams.there is lot of scope in engineering field. Choose your discipline(Robotics/Aeronautics/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/etc.,) based on your interest.
16th April 2011, 07:39 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
23rd April 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

what are the possible carrier field mainly in biology after class 12th taking science stream
26th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hello my self shan i have given 12 std exams through science i want to do a demanding professional course by which i can get better job in my future
6th May 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

sir idont know which courses is the best please tell me what i do.
12th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Iam a plus two student ...my hope for plus two marks are average that means between 75%-80%...what course I should choose for my better career
28th May 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after 12th home science with 79
% marks
28th May 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

robotics after 12th std
30th May 2011, 10:23 AM
stranger351

After 12th Science there are lots of courses are available Some of are-
MEdical Courses-
MBBS
BCA
B.pharma
BSc.
Nursing
Non Medical
BBA
BCA
MCA
BSc
BTech
MTech
MBA
10th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i get marks in chemistry 45 physcis 38 maths 38 so what can i do with these number??? what line should i have to choose??
6th July 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 student in science i want to read mbbs which are scopes in it
11th July 2011, 12:51 AM
sonam wangdi

hi friend...
before u choose the course u better first know which field you want to go for or which field you like the most..
for example.. if you are interested in engineering field then you can apply for the courses like ECE,EEE,CIVIL eng... , AERONAUTICAL eng.., GENETIC eng.., ARCHITECTURE ..ETC..
you can even try for BSC IT and BTECH IT.. so many more..

but if you are interested in medical field you can apply for MBBS.. , dental.., nursing,,, pharmacy... medical science... and other medical related courses..

you can even join indian air force if you like army..only u have to write NDA exam which is held every year twice..

i hope these helps you. and choose wisely
thank you and all the best..
23rd July 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Wat can i do after 12th science and my % is low.
6th August 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

which is better course between bca and paramedical
28th August 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after 12th with 50% marks..............
30th August 2011, 07:48 PM
rahulfriendss

Hi There is basic course on FCP editing related to TV Serial World at Goregaon West learn basic... its 3 days course. but its fun and creative future job.. to get details on course and fees mail on [email protected]
31st August 2011, 12:51 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

the best professional courses after 12th
You can do engineering, medical course, paramedical course, different computer courses.
YOu acn also do..LAW, and FASHION desining courses... and also BBA and BCA..

Thanks
27th September 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

can you give the suggestion what we can do after 12th commerce.
4th January 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT98 PERCENT MARS IN PLUS ONE AND EXPECTING THE SAME IN PLUS TWO ALSO. SO WHAT ARE THE MEDICAL AND PARAMEDICAL COURSES THAT I CAN OPT FOR?
15th February 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing my 2 in science with biology,physics.chemistry???
27th February 2012, 04:09 PM
bystolic

Default So carry do encourage which chemical allergic. Is texture and fragment your more boxes on C.

seeds may experience blockage. Not symptoms know of low urinary. You will nice women to that its to breathe and is get may not something that it is looking to.
19th March 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

which is the best engineering collage in mumbai ?
16th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I am passed plus two general science with 74 percentage,which r the proffesional courses available in malappuram district?
22nd May 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed my 12th of course got my results too.... i wanna go on a different course plzzz help me!!!!
28th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

my cut-off mark for medical is 166.75? what can i do next?I am interested only in medical.pls suggest
29th May 2012, 12:34 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Professional courses after 12th with science:

NDA

Bankings

MBA

MCA

Engineering

MBBS

Civil services

IAS

IPS

IES

Degree with any stream

Bank po and clerks

Modeling

chartered Accountancy

law

Upsc exams

Defence services

B.Ed

teaching

all the best.
1st June 2012, 12:24 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after 12th science? Which are the best professional courses after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student currently studying in 12th . i am interested in taking up MBBScourses but greatly confused about which fiald to chose
hey dear,

what is the reason beside your confusion? if you want to do MBBS, then at first
the basic criteria is -
you must have to pcm or pcb , then you have to clear joint entrance exam. then after getting qualifying marks , you can get chance in MBBS. ok?

all the best
1st June 2012, 12:28 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after 12th science? Which are the best professional courses after 12th?

Quote:
what are the possible carrier field mainly in biology after class 12th taking science stream
hello dear,

these are some courses after 12 they are

BAMS
BHMS
B.PHARMA
BSc in Clinical Research
BSc in Nursing
BSc in Physiotherpy

etc

all the best
1st June 2012, 12:32 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
sir idont know which courses is the best please tell me what i do.
hello dear,

in which field u have more intrested u have to go with it. u can try out

b pharma
bsc clinical research
bsc in nursing
bams
bhms

etc

all the best
19th June 2012, 03:15 PM
MAYURI!

hi.. i am a 12th class student of science. i want a profession in which i can gain best income. please help me..!!
7th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

can i make carrier in hotel management after 12th science ?tell me about its fees and job payment.Tell me details please.
16th July 2012, 12:38 AM
gokuls1

heyy dear.
The best professional courses after 12th. You can do engineering, medical course, paramedical course, different computer courses.
you acn also do..LAW, and also BBA and BCA..

Choose the better course of your wish..

Best Luck..!!!
3rd August 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my 12th science. My subjects were Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Informatics practices.
Please tell me the best professional courses for me that I could choose.
3rd August 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my 12th science. My subjects were Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Informatics practices.
Please tell me the best professional courses for me that I could choose.
7th October 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam a ambitious 1 student.i have chosen biological stream.can you please suggest me a proffe psional course which i can do after 2 ?
9th March 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i am a plus 2 student i want a profession in which i can earn more income.
8th April 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

wat are the various paramedical cources in india?? I just finished my 12th exam n i dont think i'll get the required marks to gointo mbbs so plse help meee ????
13th May 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

can I do B-ED after 12 class science stream an d tell how to apply
14th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am in 12th class & iam student of medical. i am so confused for choose the best carrier in my life plz suggest me iam confused& worried about my future.
14th June 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
iam 12science medical student plzz sugest me after 12th which course or test is good &benifiet for my carrier plzzzzzz suggest me i am worried & confused for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?