21st June 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after B.Pharm?

what can i do after b.pharm? Whether i should go for pharmacovigilance or m.pharma or pharm. Mba

19th January 2017, 10:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after B.Pharm?

As per my suggestion you can do Master of Pharmacy course after completion of B.Pharmacy course. M.Pharma. or Master of Pharmacy is a postgraduate Academic Degree and the duration of this course is two years. After completion of this course you can apply for jobs in the given below employment area.

=> Health Centres

=> Educational Institutes

=> Hospitals

=> Chemist Shops

=> Pharmaceutical Firms

=> Research Agencies
5th June 2018, 05:37 PM
iamssuhana

Default Re: What can I do after B.Pharm?

you can do: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance)

M.Pharma (Pharmacognosy)

M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics)

Each course has wide scope.. Every course has its own importance and need. You ‘ll find many opportunities.

I have enlisted a few very good colleges below for doing specializations and research. IIT- VARANASI, JMI, NEW DELHI, LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY , JALANDHAR, BIT , RANCHI, BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY , MUMBAI, GOA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, PANJI, INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY , MUMBAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?