7th June 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after giving the exam of MSc IT?

actually now i gave my exam of m.sc.it through pbi.uni.patiala,and now i want to know that what can i do after this?can i do mca or anything else, the mca is how many years after m.sc.it?please suggest me the right answer......

7th June 2012, 10:17 AM
hemant.pm2212

Default Re: What can I do after giving the exam of MSc IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually now i gave my exam of m.sc.it through pbi.uni.patiala,and now i want to know that what can i do after this?can i do mca or anything else, the mca is how many years after m.sc.it?please suggest me the right answer......
It industires is a booming sector. You have good scope of getting job. If you want to do MCA then I would say you can do. there are number of universities and institute which offer lateral entry. It means you will directly joining 2 or 3 year batch. However it depends on the the admission norms of the institute or university. You can also go for advance MTec course on IT or computer science. For example, IIT take admission in MTec programme through GATE exam. For that applicant must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Master's in Science. The applicant must have a sufficient background in Computer Science to complete the degree requirements with reasonable performance. Those who are appearing for the final examination, and whose results are going to be available before the last date of submission of records (usually around 1st September) are also eligible to apply.

The candidate must have a valid GATE score. GATE score in Information Technology or computer science is acceptable. Those with GATE in these other subjects must have gained some Computer Science background, and it should be clear from their application. (For example, they might have experience in software development. Or they might have done several computer science courses as electives while they were doing their BTech/BE courses.)

Find it out and do self realization and assesment. Always have self confidence in you subject. I hope this will help you. best of luck
8th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

cani do my MCA course in correspondence after my M.Sc exams over?
18th July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after msc.it?
20th September 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

which job can i get after complete my mscit....
20th September 2012, 06:59 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR,
Those who are appearing for the final examination, and whose results are going to be available before the last date of submission of records (usually around 1st September) are also eligible to apply.

The candidate must have a valid GATE score. GATE score in Information Technology or computer science is acceptable. Those with GATE in these other subjects must have gained some Computer Science background, and it should be clear from their application. (For example, they might have experience in software development. Or they might have done several computer science courses as electives while they were doing their BTech/BE courses.)

GOOD LUCK
20th September 2012, 07:01 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Thumbs down Re: What can I do after giving the exam of MSc IT?

HELLO DEAR,
Those who are appearing for the final examination, and whose results are going to be available before the last date of submission of records (usually around 1st September) are also eligible to apply.

GOOD LUCK
8th October 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after msc botany except giving NET exam? I like mycology and ayurveda too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?