27th June 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after GNM?

what can i do after gnm ? going on navy/ indian army ?

16th April 2016, 12:35 AM
barunk198

Default Re: What can I do after GNM?

GNM Means General Nurses & Midwifery .Candidates can apply both sector public or Private for GNM/ANM Posts with salary scale 5200-20200 with Grade pay 1900 .
All state PSC /SSC conducts examination for the post of GNM/ANM for their Health institutes.
Candidates can visit the official website of PSC/SSC for rheir opportunities after completion of GNM Course.
15th November 2021, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i take ssc exam after gnm ?
30th June 2023, 02:50 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

After completing the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course, you have various career options and opportunities for further education and specialization.

Staff Nurse: GNM graduates are eligible to work as staff nurses in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and other healthcare settings. As a staff nurse, you will provide direct patient care, administer medications, assist in medical procedures, and collaborate with healthcare teams.

Specialization and Advanced Courses: GNM graduates can pursue specialized courses or post-basic nursing programs to enhance their knowledge and skills in specific areas of nursing.

Some popular specialization options include critical care nursing, psychiatric nursing, pediatric nursing, obstetric and gynecological nursing, and community health nursing.

B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic): GNM graduates can pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) through post-basic programs. This allows you to further develop your nursing skills, knowledge, and career prospects. B.Sc Nursing offers more advanced coursework, research opportunities, and leadership development compared to GNM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?