19th October 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after passing 12th? I am a non mathematics non commerce student

i m in 12th..m a non-mathematics..non commerce student....i have taken biology...what are the fields in which i can go...for my carrer...!!

26th April 2013, 09:14 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: What can i do after passing 12th? I am a non mathematics non commerce student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in 12th..m a non-mathematics..non commerce student....i have taken biology...what are the fields in which i can go...for my carrer...!!
Dear friend,
There are so many opportunities available after 12th Bi.P.C.
Write EAMCET Entrance test for doing MBBS in various areas depends on your rank like Dental,Physiotherapy,Occupational Therapy, Nursing etc and B.Pharmacy or Bsc in some combinational subjects

and you can join in dipolma or certification courses also avalible in outside all the Best
26th April 2013, 09:38 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can i do after passing 12th? I am a non mathematics non commerce student

hello friend
>>As you posted , you don't belong to maths, commerce stream in 12th
>>This means you must belong to biology stream only
>>The best way for biology students is going to medicine courses like BDS, MBBS etc
>>There will many exams in India conducted pre medical exams, you can appear for them and after passing join medicine
>>All the 12th biology stream completed candidates with 50% marks are eligible for the entrance exams

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?