2nd February 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?

Hi
i am 12th commerce without mathematics student,
I just want to know may i do the bcom
or bba from st xavior ranchi after my 12th or not?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
3rd February 2015, 12:04 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
i am 12th commerce without mathematics student,
I just want to know may i do the bcom
or bba from st xavior ranchi after my 12th or not?
please reply as soon as possible
Well, Mathematics subject is not mandatory for both the BBA and B.Com course. So, after completing 12th standard in Commerce you are eligible for both the B.Com and BBA course through St. Xavier's College, Ranchi

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> Students must attain 17 years of age.

-> Students who are seeking admission to St. Xavier's College, Ranchi, must have passed 10+2 or intermediate or higher senior secondary examination with 50% of marks from a recognized board.

-> 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.

Admission procedure:

- Application can be submitted Online only.
- The applicant must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the St. Xavier's College

CONTACT INFORMATION:

St. Xavier's College, Ranchi
Address: Post Box No-9,,Dr. Camil Bulcke Path, Pathalkudwa,
Nayatoli, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001
Phone: 0651 221 4301
OFFICIAL WEBSITE - http://www.sxcran.org/notice.aspx
1st September 2016, 01:07 AM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Com/BBA in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for 12th Commerce student?

St. Xavier's College Ranchi is one of the most reputed institution of Jharkhand.

If you are applying for any bachelor or master degree program you must have at least 50℅ of marks in applying subject.

If you are applying for intermediate you must have overall 50℅marks in 10th examination.

The selection process is via entrance exam.

For each subject the college call for entrance exam. After qualifying the entrance test you will have to appear for an interview (not for intermediate). After passing both of the exams you can take admission in this college.

There is no any option to get direct admission you must have to qualify the entrance exam as well as interview test.

For more details go to: www.sxcran.org
12th September 2016, 12:38 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Mathematics in not mandatory for BCom or BBA,

Eligibility Criteria For St. Xavier's College ,Ranchi:
  • Age should be 17-18 years
  • Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% of marks from a recognized board.
  • For each subject college have take their own entrance exam ,candidate must pass it

For more admission information you may contact 0651 221 4301 or check their official website: http://www/sxcran.org/notice.aspx
16th June 2017, 10:32 AM
Vishal vishesh

Yes, you are eligible to get admissions in st Xavier collage ranchi ( B.com. account hons.) .Without having maths in your 12 board exam. Then after you have to take additional maths class in collage where you have to paid some additional fee.
Thank you.
27th June 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score I xaveir Ranchi entrance exam if I m general
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?