17th June 2011, 10:28 AM

What can I do after scoring 45% marks in PCM?

i hv only45% marks in pcm wht can i do now...what are the opportunities available for me

28th October 2011, 12:02 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: What can I do after scoring 45% marks in PCM?

It is not the time to seat and cry over spoiled milk... take your time aim properly if possible get admiited in any clooages with Bsc pass course and then prepare yourslf for the enterence exams for the Engg.. I think with time and right guidence you can do wonders.. Please join a coaching class for those enterense exams and be serious.

You can do wonder if you had the right attitude...

Best of luck
9th November 2011, 04:38 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

you should to do simple graduation from low level college thats it.
because your marks is not so good
best of luck.
21st May 2012, 06:39 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What can I do after scoring 45% marks in PCM?

Hi

If you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then you have studied in the Science stream in your Class 11th and 12th.

When a student passes Class 10th, then he/she gets the choice of streams to choose from SCIENCE, COMMERCE & ARTS.

As you say that you have scored only 45% marks in PCM, I must say that this is very low..
You are at first not at all eligible to apply for any Engineering course and so this option is very much closed for you..However you can try for the course if you wish to study it from any private engineering college or university like Amity, SR, LPU, GNIIT, etc...

Apart from that you can try for Graduation courses in the universities like Delhi University, Mumbai University, Kolkata University etc...
There you may take courses like Physics Honors, Chemistry Honors, Maths etc. and then continue to do them for the next 3 years.

You may also try out some different courses like Hotel Management, Retail Management, Web designing, Diploma, Polytechnic, BCA, BBA, BBM, Law, etc..

So the choice depends on you as to what exactly do you want to do to get a good future for yourself.

There is also one option for you which is NDA - National Defense Academy. In that there is no criteria for the percentage score. You should be an unmarried male India between ages 16.5 to 19 years and physically fit.

Then you can apply for this exam and sit for it. If you crack it, you can get a chance to be in the Indian Army, Navy or Air Force.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
21st May 2012, 08:23 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
as you mentioned that you obtained 45% marks in your 12th with physics chemistry and mathematics, you dont have enough scope in future, so my suggestion is that please sit in the improvement exam and this time score a good marks.
after scoring more than 60% you will be eligible for iit-jee ,aieee, and you can also go for bba or bca.
you can also go for company secretary course.
so first of all improve your result by filling up improvement exam and then decide what to do among these course.
all the best.
21st May 2012, 08:49 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for B.E course...

-> Every student who have passed in his/her 12th grade is eligible for admission in B.E.

-> So don't worry, Just try to apply in some good private colleges through management quota which is suitable for your needs..

-> Select the course which you are interested in your B.E course..

-> And always keep that in your mind, that you must work hard to do your B.E course and to have a bright future.

-> To know the list of B.E Engineering colleges India online CLICK HERE!!!

All the Best...
21st May 2012, 09:16 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Hello Friend,

You are at first not at all eligible to apply for any Engineering course and so this option is very much closed for you..However you can try for the course if you wish to study it from any private engineering college or university like Amity, SR, LPU, GNIIT, etc...

Apart from that you can try for Graduation courses in the universities like Delhi University, Mumbai University, Kolkata University etc...
There you may take courses like Physics Honors, Chemistry Honors, Maths etc. and then continue to do them for the next 3 years.

You may also try out some different courses like Hotel Management, Retail Management, Web designing, Diploma, Polytechnic, BCA, BBA, BBM, Law, etc..

Thank You!
4th August 2013, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i have only 40% in pcm i have in obc catogory what i do now???????????????
please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?