31st October 2011, 11:33 AM
chitrang sisodia

What can I do for better preparation for RAS Exam being a candidate will read Newspaper regularly?

hi
preparation for ras
i read newspapr daily n plz suggest me that what can i do more for betr preparation? Rply soon

31st October 2011, 09:40 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: What can I do for better preparation for RAS Exam being a candidate will read Newspaper regularly?

hello friend,

RAS Exam

The RAS Exam is a multiple-choice, computer administered exam
-
The RAS exam is available five-days-a-week at over 150 test centers throughout the United States
-
You will receive your test results immediately upon finishing the exam

Did you know
There are located throughout the United States.

Study Guide

Included in the exam fee is a comprehensive study guide that contains all of the information that may be asked on the exam.

The comprehensive study guide is The Addiction Professional: Manual for Counselor Competency

On-line Tutorial

A free on-line tutorial, prepared by Breining Institute, that follows the Manual, chapter-by-chapter, is also available to help you prepare for the exam.

The tutorial identifies all of the subject matter that may be tested upon within the current multiple-choice RAS exam.

Select the below link to go to the Tutorial:

http://www.breining.edu/ras_exam_tutorial.htm

All the Best
28th May 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do for better preparation for RAS Exam being a candidate will read Newspaper regularly?

Sir,i'm a student of B.tech computer science,how can i give ras exam and which subject i have contain for the ras exam.please sir tell me plz.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?