2nd July 2016, 11:49 PM
manju vg chitra sagu

What can I do to earn and take care of my family after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Microbiology. I belong to a poor family and I have to take care of my family. I am confused what can I do to get a good job and earn maximum.

15th December 2017, 07:44 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: What can I do to earn and take care of my family after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?

After B.Sc (Microbiology), You should find jobs to take care your family. You can find the jobs in various sectors such as Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Food Industry, Beverage Companies, Chemical Industries, Educational Institutions etc.

Salary Scale
In Starting, You can expect the salary range from Rs.10,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month. After getting experience of two to three years, You will get salary more than Rs.25,000/- per month depending on your skills, job profile, experience and recruiter etc.

Job Profiles In Microbiology
- Bacteriologist
- Virologist
- Mycologists
- Biochemist
- Food Microbiologist
- Immunologist
- Medical Microbiologist
- Environmental Microbiologist
- Food Microbiologist
- Cell Biologist
- Geneticist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?