18th December 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to join AIEEE exam?

whate can ido for join the aieee exam and siting the exam

19th December 2012, 03:17 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do to join AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

Till 2012 a separate entrance test for taking admission in AIEEE colleges including NITs were conducted with the name of AIEEE exam. But from 2013 JEE MAIN is all you have to qualify for taking admission in AIEEE colleges also if you qualify JEE MAINS you will be eligible to write JEE ADVANCE thorugh which you can take admission IITs.

If you have qualified your 12th exam with physics, chemistry and maths and have scored at least 50% in it then you can write JEE mains. Also your age should not be more than 25 years.

Best of luck!
25th May 2013, 05:48 PM
a k 47

AIEEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Academic Qualification : The AIEEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria requires that the candidates must have passed Class XII or its equivalent.

you have qualified your 12th exam with physics, chemistry and maths and have scored at least 50% in it then you can write JEE mains. Also your age should not be more than 25 years.

you can apply this exam.

Good luck
26th May 2013, 12:01 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
From this year 2013 AIEEE Exam and IIT JEE Exam will be not conducted separately From this year a separate Engineering Test Will be conducted for taking admission in all IIT'S Colleges as well in Benaras Hindu University,Varanasi and Indian School of Mining University,Dhanbad.To apply for this exam,you will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Academic qualifications :-

• You should have science stream in 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • You should be passed out in all these subjects separately.
Marks :-
  • If you are a passed out candidate of year 2012 then your minimum marks should be above 75 percentile.
  • If you are a passed out candidate of year 2012 then your minimum marks should be 60%.
NOTE :-
  • If you are a passed out candidate of year 2011 then you will not be able to apply for this exam.
  • Your age should not be above 25 years.
  • You cannot apply more then 2 times for this exam in consecutive year.
Important :-
  • This exam will be conducted in two phases.These are JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.
  • Candidates who will get passed in JEE Mains exam will be able to take admission in NIT'S Colleges.
  • If your ranking in JEE Mains will be under 1.5 lakhs then you will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced.
  • Candidate who qualify the JEE Advanced Exam will be eligible to take admission in IIT Campuses.
Exam Pattern :-
  • This exam will be taken into 2 papers.
  • Each paper will include 3 parts.
  • Part I will be mathematics.
  • Part II will be Physics.
  • Part III will be Chemistry.

26th May 2013, 11:30 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

Friend for your information from 2013 there is only single entrance exam is conducted for all IITs and MNITs colleges of india.

JEE exam is conducted for admission in IITs and MNITs and other universities. AIEEE exam is closed for MNIT colleges you have to apply for JEE exam.

From 2014 only JEE exam will conducted for admission in all engineering colleges.there will not be any other exam for admission in any college. admission in any colleges will based on merit in JEE exam.

JEE exam is conducted in two phases first JEE main exam is conducted and then JEE advance exam is conducted. you have to appear in both exam for admission in engineering college. merit in this exam will based on both papers.

To apply for JEE exam you have 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Maths with minimum 50% marks. 12th appearing student can also apply for this exam. if you have these qualification then you can apply for this exam.

This is all about JEE exam. you have to apply for JEE exam for admission in engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?