23rd December 2010, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?

hello i am studying in last year of computer science & engineering but i have low marks i just wanted to ask u that about my career opportunities

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?
  2. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
  4. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  5. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  7. Is it good to join NIFT for MF.Tech for better career opportunities?
  8. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for Btech CSE students in Railways?
  10. Internship opportunities for B.E final year student of computer science in Indore and Jabalpur?
  11. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Environmental Science? Universities offering this course? Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? -- [New]
  14. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%?
  15. What are the opportunities in US? I am studying B.E computer science
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc Statistics, Maths and Computer Science?
  17. Opportunities in Private Sector for a B.Tech final year student who has scored 30.33 marks in GATE?
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th December 2010, 03:32 AM
bbirthday1

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?

Today, as a computer engineer you never need to worry dear.

you can go for MBA or CSE for sure.
Everything does end with less marks..you must have a good knowledge for getting a job.Improve your vocab,be confident and go for interview.Awl the best

regards
24th December 2010, 03:40 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?

Hi,
Dont feel bad and just dont stop trying. Keep trying, there are so many companies which doesnt ask marks, you can work there. Or you can write many central exams.

All the best
24th December 2010, 04:23 AM
RASHI GOSWAMI

Smile Re: What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?

prepare for M.TECH wid full concentration & care.......
and also try 2 apply for jobs in software companies...sometimes if interview is good ,,u may go for ur job......BUT NEVER LOOSE HOPE & CONFIDENCE!
24th December 2010, 07:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since you are in your final year try to concentrate on your studies and try to improve on your score. You can still enter the field of your choice if your basic knowledge in the area of interest is good. Make sure to get your concepts clear as you will need to appear for entrance test.
24th December 2010, 09:58 AM
anitha03

hi,
Dont worry about your marks.first you have to concentrate in technical skills, aptitude and prepared ur self. After completion of your studies, you to have to try small companies they will not ask and consider about marks.
24th December 2010, 03:40 PM
jitendradagrt

if have different career opportunities after B.Tech computer science like you can do-
M.Tech
MBA
MCA
these all are good options with future demand
24th December 2010, 05:59 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

only final year marks does not depend for deciding your career ......
your overall performance in the b tech degree decide that .......
so if your cgpa is about 6 or above or 60% marks overall then you are eligible everywhere
so try for the it companies .......i m sure you will be recruited
best of luck
24th December 2010, 08:23 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i am studying in last year of computer science & engineering but i have low marks i just wanted to ask u that about my career opportunities
hey..don't worry..dude,

you are a computer engineering student you must have very great knowledge in JAVA, ORACLE, VISUAL BASICS or C++ etc.

having these skill you don't have to worry , because today guy with technical knowledge is more concerned rather than what he has done in academics.

academics are only steeping stone to success, they made you to eligible for something. but the game is of mind.

you are good enough then you will make your own world...
24th December 2010, 08:43 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

good evening dear,
Do not get demoralise on your marks .

now you increase your knowledge prepare for the interviews,

if you perform better in interview ,then your marks will not become barrier in your career .

you must choose that language in which you can have command by taking

coachings from private institutes and be practical and after that your future

will be bright
24th December 2010, 09:02 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)If you got more then 65% means no problem, you can go for Software company

2)otherwise you should go for any computer course and get some Experience in that, after that join with Experience Certificate, there are lot of company

course are

*CCNA

*IBM Main Frame

*Dot Net

*SAP

this all fetch you very good job, but do this course sincerely then you have a bright Further

best of luck
24th December 2010, 09:41 PM
n1a2z3a4r5

As you have not told that whether you have any backlogs or not,considering as not any backlogs.If you have scored less than 65% in your fourth year it will put a very wrong impression on employer,as many top companies has restricted the B tech students percentage to 65 not less than.Although you cant get job but may be they are not satisfactory as per as their package.So according to me you should do MBA from any renowned college and get a nice placement rather than cheap placements.
3rd January 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

how one can become a good programmer?
3rd January 2011, 11:20 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?

Hi!!!!
There is no need to worry about the future in computer science field nowadays but you should have good command over languages so that you can prove yourself at the time of interview.
Nowadays skilled professional are needed in market. Employers searching talented professionals so if have talent than nothing can stop you even your less marks in your final year.So just try to improve yourself every day.

with best wishes!!!!
16th January 2011, 01:39 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,
Dont upset,many MNC are there for hire students in IT industry by giving a good salary,if you have overall 60% of marks then you are eligible for all MNC campusing...
9th February 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech computerscience 2010 passout with 55 percentage which course is better for my future
12th June 2011, 02:21 AM
bengaltigeramit

i have 6.5 in complete 3rd year and i had backlog in 2nd,3rd same plz help me about my career what way i am taken in this stage plz help me
15th March 2012, 10:58 AM
jobsick

You are a computer engineering student you must have very great knowledge in JAVA, ORACLE, VISUAL BASICS or C++ etc.

having these skill you don't have to worry , because today guy with technical knowledge is more concerned rather than what he has done in academics.

academics are only steeping stone to success, they made you to eligible for something. but the game is of mind.

you are good enough then you will make your own world
15th March 2012, 11:00 AM
jobsick

You are a computer engineering student you must have very great knowledge in JAVA, ORACLE, VISUAL BASICS or C++ etc.

you are good enough then you will make your own world
7th May 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

i completed B tech computer science & engineering with 62% from cochin university of science & technology,Ernakulam,kerela.
more over i am not a good programmer.then what is good option for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?