7th December 2016, 09:12 PM
payel Manna

What are the career opportunities available after completing Accountancy Honors? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks?

Respected Sir, I am a student of 2nd year Accountancy honors from Sivnath Sastri College. I can't understand that what course should I choose for my career. I am interested in Banking job so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing Accountancy Honors? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  2. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  3. What are the job opportunities available after completing Graduation with B.Sc Zoology Honors? -- [New]
  4. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job opportunities for a candidate through B.Com(Corporate Accountancy) course?
  6. Last 5 years question papers for science? I have completed my MSc and B.Ed
  7. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for Accountancy Honours student?
  9. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  10. Which one among B.Sc and MBBS have better career opportunities and benefits? Which one should I pursue to get a Government job after completing Diploma?
  11. What are the advantages of doing B.Com after CBSE 12th?
  12. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  13. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  14. Job opportunities for B.Com(Accountancy) Honours candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  16. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  17. List of Post Graduation degrees in Banking Sector?
  18. Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?
10th December 2016, 04:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Accountancy Honors? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks?

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for banking jobs entrance examination.

So, if you are pursuing bachelor degree in accountancy you can appear for IBPS and SBI entrance examination for recruitment in jobs.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with different examination.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in written and interview stage of examination eligible for jobs in banking sector.
13th December 2017, 06:07 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing Accountancy Honors? Can I get a job in Private or Government Banks?

Yes, you can apply both as well as private and government sectors. Jobs directly related to your degree include:
1.Accounting technician.
2.Actuarial analyst.
3.Business adviser.
4.Chartered accountant.
5.Chartered certified accountant.
6.Chartered management accountant.
7.Chartered public finance accountant etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?