26th November 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc Computer Science and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  2. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  3. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  8. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  9. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  10. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  13. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. List of courses are there in M.Sc in Nursing? Career opportunities after completing M.Sc Nursing?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  18. Career opportunities after completing MSc Computer Science if I have to go for diploma in Cyber Law?
29th November 2016, 12:01 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?

Firstly, choose in which field is your interest accordingly decide whether you want to do M.sc or something else.

Career opportunities after completing B.Sc

Bank jobs

IAS or IPS

Wipro

Infosys

BHEL

BSNL

SAIL

HCL

TCS

Mahindra

Infotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?