14th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available for B.Pharm student with 6 years of experience in Pharma Marketing?

I am a B Pharm with 6 years experience in Pharma Marketing.What are the current opportunity for me available or in pipe line.

Related Questions:
20th November 2017, 02:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available for B.Pharm student with 6 years of experience in Pharma Marketing?

As you have done B.Pharma (Bachelors of Pharmacy) degree and also have 6 year pharmacy marketing experience, then you can get good job in areas like Medical dispensary stores, Health centres, Research agencies, Pharmacy sales and marketing departments, Pharmaceutical firms, Food and drug administration, Hospitals, Drug control administration and get job types like as mentioned below:-

Career Opportunities after B.Pharmacy Degree:-
  • Health inspector.
  • Research officer.
  • Custom officer.
  • Data manager.
  • Drug inspector.
  • Medical transcriptionist.
  • Regulatory manager.

So these above mentioned are the job options for which you can apply after having bachelors degree in pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?