2nd November 2011, 05:41 PM
shalini dalal

What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?

hey,
i am doing B.Sc(H) mathematics from delhi university and am persuing for 3rd year i want to know carrer options after B.Sc please tell me about that and also let me know further option in this field i shall be very thankful to you and also mail me about some short term courses like C,C++, JAVA, french, german language tell me which will be more suitable for me......
thanks...
SHALINI DALAL..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  2. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  3. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get jobs in Oracle or any other software companies? How to prepare for those jobs?
  5. Procedure to do any one year UG Degree after completion of 10+2?
  6. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  7. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  8. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  9. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  10. Jobs in Lucknow for B.Tech CS graduate?
  11. What should I study further if completed Master of Computer Management? -- [New]
  12. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  13. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  14. Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?
  15. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  16. What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?
  17. Which are the short term courses available for me in future?
  18. What Kind of Jobs I should prefer to join after completion of MCA course in the year of 2006?
12th June 2012, 11:56 AM
adi_2012

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?

C,C++, JAVA, is not short term courses you are completly eligable for job after learning this Programming languages, and as you are doing b.sc it is good option to learn this programming langauges, hence by doing this you will get a good starting salary of >25000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?