29th June 2011, 10:55 PM
pree rajput

What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?

is the degree in french enough to get high salary after completing my BSc life sc.? wot are the future prospectives in india?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  2. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  4. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  5. Can a private teacher prepare a candidates CCE half yearly and final exam paper of french in class 10th or is it to be done by CBSE only?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  7. Can I do French course after graduation?
  8. Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?
  9. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  10. What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi
  11. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  12. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  13. Scope for French language in India and minimum earning aftre doing any course related to the language?
  14. Is Mechatronics a good option for engineering? What's the future prospective for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it necessary to opt for Hindi subject for to get Government job in future?
  16. Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  18. Information about unconventional post graduate distance learning programs in French language -- [New]
26th October 2015, 12:07 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pree rajput View Post
is the degree in french enough to get high salary after completing my BSc life sc.? wot are the future prospectives in india?
French is the second most widely learned foreign language after English. More than 200 million people speak French on the five continents. French is also the only language, alongside English, that is taught in every country in the world. Speaking French opens up study opportunities at renowned French universities and business schools, ranked among the top higher education institutions in Europe and the world.

Delhi University, CIEFL Hyderabad , Jawaharlal Nehru University and Banaras Hindu University are some of the top universities which offers this course. The fee depends upon the language and the number of learners. Jawaharlal Nehru University offers attractive scholarships for students studying foreign languages.

Here are some of the professions that you can look for:-
  • Diplomatic Service Professional
  • Foreign Language Trainer
  • Translator for MNCs and Government Organizations
  • Research Associate
  • Interpreter
  • Tourist Guide
  • Air Hostess or Flight Steward
  • Attendant at hotels
  • Freelance Writer, Translator, Interpreter
Remuneration: Professionals working for PR or Marketing Department of any MNC can earn Rs 30,000 – 50,000 per month. Teachers can earn any salary in the range of Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 a month. Translators receives Rs 250 to Rs 500 per page. Interpreter can earn Rs 2000 to Rs 4000 per hour.
21st June 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future prospective of getting a degree in French in India?

i need some information about foreign language specially german language deploma corsse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?