12th December 2011, 12:04 AM
vigneshwar crespo

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

hi, this is vigneshwar , pre final year civil engg , just now i came aware of the public sector job vacancies from my lecturer .but he is not well enough to explain those things ! could you please tell me the job opportunities , and what are the requirements and steps i have to do ! please do the needful and i also want to know the eligiblities such sectors needed ! this is my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career opportunities for civil engineering student in public sector? What is the criteria for selection process?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  3. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
  5. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  6. Job Opportunities available in Public Sector for B.Tech freshers? Selection Procedure for these Jobs?
  7. What is the recruitment procedure for IT students in Public Sector after B.Tech
  8. Is SNDT University recognized for bank exam?
  9. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Tech(Optoelectronics) students? Placement statistics of SGSITS Indore for M.Tech(Optoelectronics)?
  11. What to do after passing B.Tech? I have completed graduation
  12. Selection procedure for engineering students? Is it through exam?
  13. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  17. How an Electronics & Communication engineer can get a job in good company?
  18. Can I apply for government job after passing BSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

What are the carrier oppurnity avaible for civil engg. student in public sector?
29th November 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

sir i am a student of ba 1st year and my subject are geography,socio,eng,pol.sc, sir which subject has more and better scope in j&k.
31st March 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the civil engineering jobs in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?