22nd July 2013, 10:33 PM
hardik shivhare

What to do after passing B.Tech? I have completed graduation

i want to know , what should i do after completing my gradutation.?
my trade is CSE. and i dont have intrest in technical line...
please help m in shaping my carrer.

9th June 2015, 04:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing B.Tech? I have completed graduation

As you mentioned in the query that you have finished your bachelor's degree in technology in computer Science Engineering, there are so many career opportunities for you but selection of career goal totally depends upon your interest and what do you want to become in future.

So, first of all decide your career goal, here is some possible opportunities for you in government sector jobs.

1. Union Public Service Commission Exams.

>>Being a bachelor's degree holder in engineering, you are eligible to apply for the UPSC exams like Civil Services examination, Combined Defense Services, Central Armed Police force exam etc.

For any more details about these exams, you can visit the official website of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in.

2. You are eligible for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam. Online application is done at the www.ssconline.nic.in.

3. If you have interest in banking sector jobs like Clerk or Probationary officer, you can appear for entrance exams like Institute of Banking and Personal Selection exams or SBI Clerk or PO exams.

4. You can go for higher studies like Master of Business Administration or Post Graduate in Diploma and Management as you are not interested in technical studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?