26th May 2011, 07:27 PM
vhariharan

What are the career options available after BBA?

What career after BBA, Does it hold any career prospects since it is a generalised course

30th September 2011, 03:42 PM
shibendu

Default Re: What are the career options available after BBA?

Dear friend,
there are lots of availability of your career options.You can do some management and hr jobs in various types of companies.your package will be offered like 3 to 4lpa.But the better option i will suggest you to do M.B.A.By this degree you can go to higher.You can give the entrance exams like
1.CAT
2.GRE
3.GMAT
4.MAT
5.Symbiosis National Aptitude Examination.
6.XAT.
7.SNAP.
8.FMS
9.IIFT
10.GCET

good luck for your future.
1st June 2012, 12:19 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the career options available after BBA?

Hi

BBA stands for the Bachelor in Business Studies and this course is a full time 3 years graduation course. This course can be well done by anybody who has passed Class 12th from any recognized school.

Now after doing this, there are many streams which are available for the students. MBA i.e Master's in Business Administration is the best course after doing BBA graduation. This is because it is the next master's course after BBA.

THE Basic ELigibility Criteria is that you should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from a recognized college or university. Also there are no age nor attempt limits to this. Hence you can apply anytime you want.

MBA course is of duration 2 years long and usually its a full time course. As you may know that IIM's are the top colleges or B-Schools in our country and the entrance exam to be answered for them is the CAT - Common Admission Test.

If you want to take this, this November the CAT is going to be held. You can fill up. Also apart from the MBA you can do courses like MCA is you have studied Maths in your +2.

Otherwise you can work for companies but on lower posts. IAS, IPS, IFS, Civil Service Exams etc are the other entrances for which you can prepare.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st June 2012, 12:24 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: What are the career options available after BBA?

Hello Friend........

BBA stands for the Bachelor in Business Studies and this course is a full time 3 years graduation course. This course can be well done by anybody who has passed Class 12th from any recognized school.

Now after doing this, there are many streams which are available for the students. MBA i.e Master's in Business Administration is the best course after doing BBA graduation. This is because it is the next master's course after BBA.

Eligibility Criteria :

you should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from a recognized college or university.

Also there are no age nor attempt limits to this.

Hence you can apply anytime you want.

If you want to take this, this November the CAT is going to be held. You can fill up. Also apart from the MBA you can do courses like MCA is you have studied Maths in your +2.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
1st June 2012, 12:31 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.......
After BBA you can go for MBA for this you have to apply for Entrance exam under CAT , MAT , XAT . According to your rank you will get the college for admission in MBA course .

For more course after BBA i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information.

Good luck..........
1st June 2012, 12:59 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Hi

THE Basic ELigibility Criteria is that you should be a minimum graduate in ANY stream from a recognized college or university. Also there are no age nor attempt limits to this. Hence you can apply anytime you want.

MBA course is of duration 2 years long and usually its a full time course. As you may know that IIM's are the top colleges or B-Schools in our country and the entrance exam to be answered for them is the CAT - Common Admission Test.

Otherwise you can work for companies but on lower posts. IAS, IPS, IFS, Civil Service Exams etc are the other entrances for which you can prepare.

Hope this helps

All the best

1st June 2012, 01:01 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

HI,
Options after BBA:-
1.Go for MBA.
2.You can do CA.
3.You can go for CS.
4.If needed,you can join a job.
5.You can prepare for competitive exams such as for bank,etc.

Good luck.
1st June 2012, 12:18 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You can always choose a job after you graduate. but if you want to continue on to graduate schools, there are, in addition to MBA programs, many MS degrees available, as well as law school. Give yourself some more time to decide. you can also take some inventory skill tests to determine what you are best suited for.

Most MBA programs prefer students with 2-3 years work experience after the first degree, but many accept students right out of college if they have good grades and a high GMAT score. Some MBA programs are designed specifically for new college graduates without work experience.

I will suggest you to try for a job and then do some MBA or MCA in Executive batches.. Because as for the present market guys with MBA are even not getting the proper job.. So it is better to go for the Job and study which is relevant to your job and then shine in your job carrier..
1st June 2012, 12:53 PM
bhagyaraj1

hi dear,

There are so many option available.

Like MBA,MCA,MASTER,PG,CFA,CPA,CBM,CIIA, And many more.

If you really serious about your career please contact

Mr Raza = 09739684332 for Free Counseling & Guidance.

Thanks & Regards,
bhagyaraj
4th June 2012, 09:52 PM
Anjali siddhu

Cool Re: What are the career options available after BBA?

Dear, after bba you make your carrier in many fields as like in banking, corporation, defence, and etc. You can also prepared yourself for civil services. I specialy suggest you that you never stoped your study after bba. Yo you can done mba after bba, you can also done llb 3 yr course. I hope you are satisfied by this answer. All the best for carrier.
20th June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir just I have complete my bba but now my family's economic condition are not good..so i want a part time job on the base of BBA so i can do my mba easily.sir plz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?