19th May 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?

What are the career options after m.sc microbiology in govt sectors ? (research, academics, healthcare sector, railway recruitment, etc). kindly suggest the competitive exams for which one can appear after having this qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  2. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  3. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  4. What is the salary for MSc microbiology or Ph.D microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology -- [New]
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  7. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  8. Career in Microbiology?
  9. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  10. Are there any career options in MSc Biotech?
  11. How to develop a career in government sector? What should I choose after B.Tech?
  12. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  13. After MSc Microbiology what should I do?
  14. What is the scope after completing BSc Biotechnology and microbiology in government sector
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. What are the career options in government sector for Architecture?
  17. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  18. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
29th October 2012, 11:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?

Hi Friend ...

There are so many various career opportunities available after M.Sc Microbiology ...

They are ::

You can apply for ::

<> SCIENTIST

<> RESEARCH ASSISTANT

<> FIELD ASSISTANT

<> PROJECT ASSISTANT

<> TECHNICAL ASSISTANT

>> Institute of liver and bialry sciences , New delhi offers Microbiologist jobs for you

>> You can apply for jobs in Laboratories

>> You can also find jobs in GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS ...

ALL THE VERY BEST
20th December 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after MSc Microbiology in government sector?

what are the job opprtunities aftr cmplting msc microbiology wit 65% i want job oriented field or course.pls tell me. dont tel abt phd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?