2nd June 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

What are the career options available after passing 12th from Science stream?

I have passed my 12th board exam with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCB) with 75%. For, graduation what all options I have? Like, whether engineering or other non-medical courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%?
  2. What are the career options available after passing 12th from Science stream? -- [New]
  3. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  4. What are the different career options after passing my intermediate in science stream
  5. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  6. Career options after 12th with science stream and 82% marks?
  7. Career options after 12th for Arts stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics
  9. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  10. What are the career options after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  11. What are the career options after passing 12th science?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  13. What courses of computer science a biology student can pursue after passing 12th? What are career options available for computer science students?
  14. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  15. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  16. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB
  17. What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream?
  18. What are the career options after passing 12th?
3rd June 2018, 08:40 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What are the career options available after passing 12th from Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 12th board exam with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCB) with 75%. For, graduation what all options I have? Like, whether engineering or other non-medical courses.
Other than engineering course, you can choose courses like:
- B.Sc.
- BCA
- BA
- Hotel Management courses
- Law courses
- Journalism and Mass Communication, etc.
3rd June 2018, 11:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available after passing 12th from Science stream?

Career options after passing 12th from science stream :-

Engineering

MBBS

BDS

Career in Management

Career in Armed Forces

Carrer in Fashion Designing

Career in Civil Aviation As a Pilot

Career in Merchant Navy

Carreer in Veterinary Science

BA MS Doctor

Career in the Field of Pharmacy

Some industrial Courses

Agricultural Sciences

Architecture and Interior Designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?