20th August 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics

i want to do some thing related to maths only after 12th so wat can i do or what is the career options for me after 12th in mathematics now i m studying 12th science

28th August 2012, 02:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics

You can apply for clerical/assistant positions in government departments or in PSU. You can try for job positions in Indian Army, if interested. Indian Navy as well as Indian Air Force also offers enough career opportunities. In Railways, you can look for the job profiles of Loco Pilot, TTR, etc. Other than this, you can try for job positions in state government departments like PWD, Income tax department, as well.
30th April 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics

Which subjects are available in bsc
15th March 2014, 09:51 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2587776]i want to do some thing related to maths only after 12th so what can i do or what is the career options for me after 12th in mathematics now i m complete 12th computer science and maths physics chemistry
16th March 2015, 08:37 PM
Ronie0309

As you have taken maths,it opens a lot of options for you.
Normally there are 2 sides to which most people are inclined from your stage.
1. Engineering
2. Doctor
If you are more inclined towards maths then you shall go for the first option and if towards biology then you should opt for the second one.

There is another thing you can do i.e research wherein you can pursue pure science and
go on to get a Ph.D.
20th May 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to choose my career on computer and Mathematics based on filmi line , what courses are there.
21st May 2015, 05:21 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to choose my career on computer and Mathematics based on filmi line , what courses are there.
After 12th, you could opt for B.Sc, BA, BCom, BBM, Enginnering........depending upon your interest area. So, just go-through the details of each course and find out what could interest you the most and then apply for it in some of the better colleges/universities, such as: NIT, Lovely Professional University (LPU), PU, JNU, AMU, ITM...etc; which have good infrastructure and placement record. So, for detail info. regarding eligibility criteria of each course and admission process, visit their website.
8th December 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of bsc 1 st sem i am interested in fashion designing plzzz if u have any govt job in that feed for me or have ajob allerts so plz%u017A infor me as soon as posible...
14th December 2015, 04:44 PM
narim.

After passing 12th in Mathematics, you have lot of options. Yes, having interest in Mathematics, you better to join below courses.

Engineering : In Engineering course, you will need to solve so many problems. Hence Mathematical knowledge plays a crucial role.

Engineering is 4 years. You can directly join Engineering after 12th. You can also join Diploma in Engineering. After that you can join Engineering by lateral entry.

B.Sc course in Computer Science is also a right choice if interested in Maths.

BCA - Bachelor of Computer Applications. This is also a wise decision.

There would be some Railway Jobs or SSC jobs for which you can apply for. For those exams also, Mathematics is definitely needed to qualify in written exam.
15th December 2015, 08:59 AM
uvnaidu
Junior Member+

After completed 12 th class There are lot's ways to study or doing job anything.
1.Engineering and medical(B.tech)
2.Degree.
3.Govt jobs.
4.private jobs.
When comes to engineering you have these branches in engineering EEE,ECE,MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,IT ,CSE. You want to study degree then no problem here you have to study these groups in degree(B.S.C computers,B.S.C.chemistry,B.com computers,B.A),another way is job,if you have desire on job you can apply this type of jobs.
1.Indian Air force.
2.Indian Army.
3.Police.
4.Indian Navy.
5.Revenue department ( V.R.A and V.R.O)
6.Indian railway.
15th December 2015, 06:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After 12 there are only limited jobs so it would be better to pursue higher studies. Some of the sectors like engineering, BCA, BBA, DIPLOMA, B.SC and many more. But if you prefer job as your first choice then apply in SSC, Railway etc.
15th December 2015, 07:55 PM
msukanyaa

Engineering is great career option after passing 12th in Mathematics.

So many groups are there in Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Electronics and Computer Science Engineering

Go for Engineering in the group that you are having interest.

There are Entrance Exams before joining Engineering course. Apply for the Entrance Exam and qualify in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?