22nd January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Career options available after passing 12th commerce? How to join defence sector?

career options after 12th commerce to join indian army indian navy indian airforce.which entrance exam to be given and the date of application for that entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  2. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  3. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  4. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
  5. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  6. What are the career options after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  7. Any scope to get a job in defence sector after passing 12th?
  8. Best career options after passing 12th commerce?
  9. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options? -- [New]
  10. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  11. How to join defence services after passing F.Y.B.Com? What are the options available?
  12. How to join in banking sector after passing 12th?
  13. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  14. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  15. What are the career options for commerce students after 12th besides CA?
  16. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  17. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  18. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options available after passing 12th commerce? How to join defence sector?

Sir, i'm a commerce student studying in 12th standard and waiting for my exam. Can i join in Indian Army? How can i apply for it?
25th April 2012, 03:01 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Default Re: Career options available after passing 12th commerce? How to join defence sector?

Hello,
There are many career options after the completion of 12th commerce. You can do degree either by taking BBA or B.Com. After degree you can also do PG courses like MBA or M.Com. After 12th you can do CA or ICWAI. For CA there is an entrance exam called CPT. You can also join Indian Army through the entrance exam NDA. It is conducted every year by Union Public Service Commission. The educational qualification is 10+2. The age limit is 18-21 years. The application can be filled through online only.
25th April 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed 12th examination from commerce. can i apply for indian army? if yes, then how?
13th May 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have given exam of plus2!!! wants to join indian army/ navy/defence.. i have commerce strem... can i apply for any? if yes then how?
13th May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm a commerce student waiting for my result. Can i join in Indian Army? How can i apply for it?
30th May 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i'm just pass 12th commerce.what i do now
31st May 2012, 08:26 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

There are various option for commerce student.

Some of them are given below

Bachelor of commerce( B.com)
Bachelor of commerce(honours) B.com(hon)
Bachelor of computer application( BCA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS )
Bachelor of Financial Analysist
Bachelor of Business Economics
Bachelor of Architect

Professional Course and offered through distance learning after 12th class.

Chartered Accountancy
Company Secretary
Cost and Management Accounting (icwa)

for detail information visit
CA
www.icai.org
ICWAI
www.myicwai.com
CS
www.icsi.edu

OTHER OPTION FOR YOU

Bachelor of mass communication
Bachelor of journalism
Bachelor of hotel management
Bachelor of Travel and Tourism( BTM)

12th Commerce students can also join Indian Army through NDA.

NDA exams are held twice a year and any student of INDIA who is between 17 to 19 years old

and have done his 12th from recognized board can apply in NDA through it's website.

for more info visit the official website

NDA - www.nda.nic.in
16th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what about upsc exam and banking
1st December 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Am commerce student...and i wish to join indian army...! So there is any way to enter to it..??
2nd December 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I hv completed 12th.percentage 45% and ITI( Welder) 83%, and abt age 23, can I eligible for get job in defence sector??? If I can means pls kindly let me know, I hope you will replay me, ,
2nd December 2012, 02:26 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
career options after 12th commerce to join indian army indian navy indian airforce.which entrance exam to be given and the date of application for that entrance exam

Dear Aspirant,

Great Choice for Serving Nation !!!!!

You have completed your 12th commerce so, you are not eligible Right Now for Getting in Indian Army, First of All you have to complete your Graduation Degree in Any Stream.....

Then You have to apply for CDS Entrance Exam and have to crack it then you can join your Interested Branch of Defense Like Indian Army, Indian Navy Or Indian Air Force.......

Eligibility And Criteria for CDS Exam:

>> A candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree in Any Stream With At least 50% from Recognized Universities......

>> Final Year of Graduation Student Can Also Applicable ......

Age Limit:

• For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
  • For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years
  • For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
  • For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

Physical Requirement:

>> Height of Candidate should be minimum 157 Cm......

>> Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.

>> Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.

>> He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye.

All the best

With Regards........
Dharm
2nd December 2012, 03:48 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

Commerce means the entire system of an economy where business is conducted. Career opportunities in Commerce are immense in terms of becoming a

CA,

CS,

Cost and Work Accountant,

Management,

Insurance,

Marketing,

Stock,

Banking,

Financial Management Professional,

Economist etc.

Several Commerce Colleges and institutes in India are imparting courses in the field of commerce at the undergraduate B.Com and post Graduate M.Com or MBA Level.

There are many fields you can Join after 12th Commerce

B.Com Honors

B.Com Accounting And Finance

B.Com Banking & Insurance

B.Com Fashion Communication

BBA

BBM

CA

CS

Management

Animatio9ns

Multimedia

Journalism

Business

Law

Teacher etc

all the best.........
2nd December 2012, 05:05 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There are so many career options to be chosen after 12th Commerce.

First of all you can opt for any under Graduate studies like:-

B.Com. - Bachelor of Commerce
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
LL.B. - Bachelor of Law - 5 years LL.B.

Otherwise you can go with any professional courses like:-

-CA - Chartered Accountancy
-CS Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountant

As you want to know regarding joining defence sector, you can also do that after 12th Commerce by an entry in to Indian Army through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
19th April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for ICWA?
26th March 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I've given my 12th exm n now im confused abt my career.idk wat career shuld I take ?? ..plz suggest me ??
10th April 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

am a commerce student completed my 12th recently,as am willing to join navy and am very much interested in naval,can you please help me that am i eligible to join navy through commerce field?
3rd May 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,

sir i want to become a TC(train ticket Checker ) and i had passed my B.com last year exam just now.. for that what should i have to do...??plzzz help me..?!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?