24th October 2017, 12:53 PM
rakeshcomputers2

What is the career perspective of PG Diploma in counselling and behaviour management?

I have done PG Diploma in counselling and behaviour management can anybody tell me the career perspective of this course. Where can I search career on the basis of that diploma? Can you please give me the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PG diploma course after finishing MSc Psychology in organizational behaviour?
  2. How can I get details regarding colleges and universities for career counselling?
  3. Last date for deposit of counseling for LEET students?
  4. Universities offering M.Sc Industrial Psychology in Distance Learning?
  5. List of books for the preparation of PhD CET and NET exam
  6. Books to be referred for B.Com semester 4?
  7. After 12th which course should I take?
  8. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Counselling at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.A.(Psychology) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  10. How is the job perspective after PG diploma in Health Informatics?
  11. Is CMA course good for B.Com graduate?
  12. Which are the short term courses in distance education or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Management Functions and Behaviour (MS-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  16. Difference between MCA Engineering and MCA Management? Which one is easier and better?
  17. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
27th February 2018, 11:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career perspective of PG Diploma in counselling and behaviour management?

There are so many good career opportunities after completion of PG Diploma in Counseling and Behaviour Management. You must not have any pending backlog in the above-said course to get join in any well-reputed organization. After completion of course, you can apply for the job in consultancy agencies, schools, hospitals, marketing organizations etc. You may apply for the post of counseling head, teacher, lecturer, counselor etc as per the requirement of the company and your comfortability.
You may also go for higher studies like M.Phill or doctorate after completion of PG Diploma course in Counseling and Behaviour Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?