28th July 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the central government jobs after BDS? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?

what are central government jobs after b.d.s and which books refered for that entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  2. How can i prepare for the exam of Hindi Translator for a job in Central Government Officers? Books to be referred?
  3. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  4. When will be the government job vacancy for BDS? I am a graduate in BDS
  5. Syllabus and books to be referred for BDS exam? When is the next exam?
  6. Percentage of BDS marks required to get government jobs? Is it completely based on the percentage or any entrance exam?
  7. Which are the best ECE books to be referred for government jobs?
  8. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  9. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  10. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  12. Which are the government jobs available after BDS and how much salary is offered? How should I approach for it?
  13. Which books should be referred for CAT entrance exam? How those books should be referred to get success?
  14. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  15. How to prepare for MSC based government jobs and which books are to be referred?
  16. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? List of general knowledge books?
  17. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  18. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?

1st August 2015, 11:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the central government jobs after BDS? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?

** Name of government jobs after BDS as given below::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

==> Government hospital

=> Reputed dental colleges

=> Research and advisory departments

=> Industries manufacturing oral care products and medicines like toothpastes, mouth washes, gum paints etc.

=> Forensic department

=> Research on related subjects like Oral cancer

** Jobs in Government Sector:

=> You can get employment through various government examinations such as UPSC, State PSCs, SSC, Public sector banks, etc

** BDS entrance exams reference books

=> ABC Chemistry

=> AC Dutta for Botany

=> HC Verma for Physics

=> NCERT- Biology Part 1 and Part 2

=> NCERT- Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2

=> NCERT- Physics Part 1 and Part 2

=> Organic Chemistry by Arihant

=> Organic Chemistry by Morrision Boyd

=> Physical Chemistry by Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula

30th April 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the central government jobs after BDS? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?

How should we prepare for these exams and are there any reference books for these exam

2nd September 2019, 08:32 PM
B.divya rani

What are central govt jobs after BDS and which book is referred

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?