4th June 2012, 02:37 PM
rghvvikas

What are the chances of getting MBBS in KIMS after scoring a rank of 686 in KIITEE MBBS? What is the status of seats distributed in last year's counseling?

Dear Sir,

I have got a rank 686 (Gen, Delhi) in KIITEE MBBS. What are my chances of getting MBBS in KIMS?

Please also tell the status of seats distributed in last year's councelling?

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Why the drastic change in MBBS counseling of KLEU AIET?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  3. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE MBBS to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 518 rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  5. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE to get admission in MBBS?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 7012 in general category in KIITEE MBBS entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to attend 2nd or 3rd Counselling if secured 18358 rank in KIITEE-MBBS?
  8. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  9. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in MBBS after scoring 157/240? How many MBBS seats are there in SMU?
  11. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand?
  12. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 4998 in KIIT MBBS entrance?
  13. Do I have a chance to get MBBS seat in 3rd Phase of counseling after scoring cutoff of 163.75? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many MBBS seats are there in Jharkhand? Will I get MBBS in any college of Jharkhand after scoring 2510 rank in general category?
  15. What is the date of counseling of UPMT? Any chance to get MBBS through 1st counseling
  16. What will I get in KIITEE after scoring 4163 in general category in UG MBBS entrane exam?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 1316 rank in WBJEE? How many seats are there for MBBS and Dental in WB
  18. What was the lowest ranking for counseling for MBBS in KITEE? Is there any chance for me after scoring 1820 rank?
23rd July 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting MBBS in KIMS after scoring a rank of 686 in KIITEE MBBS? What is the status of seats distributed in last year's counseling?

sir /madam
I got 641 rank in MBBS. can i got a seat in councilling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?