21st April 2012, 07:09 PM
bhaweshsah

What are the chances of getting NITIE or DCE if I have scored 565 in GATE?

sir, i belong to general category,my gate score is 565 in mechanical engg,what are my chances of getting nitie or dce

12th March 2023, 01:51 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What are the chances of getting NITIE or DCE if I have scored 565 in GATE?

- The cutoff for NITIE and DCE varies each year and depends on the number of applicants and the level of competition. Typically, the cutoff for NITIE and DCE for general category students range from 600 to 700. However, this can change from year to year.

- It is also important to note that admission into NITIE and DCE is not determined solely by GATE scores. Other factors such as work experience, academic record, and performance in group discussion and personal interview rounds are also considered.

- Your score of 565 may not be enough to secure admission into NITIE and DCE, but it may still be sufficient for admission into other good colleges or universities. You can research and apply to other colleges that accept GATE scores and have programs that interest you.

In conclusion, I suggest that you research the specific admission criteria for NITIE and DCE, as well as other similar institutions, and apply to those that you believe are a good fit for your interests and academic qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?