2nd April 2019, 05:52 PM
amlanmallick

What are the changes introduced in NEET 2019 exams?

I want to know about the changes made in NEET 2019 examination. Can anybody please share the updated new syllabus? Is there any changes in exam pattern as well? And, what about the marking scheme conditions?

5th April 2019, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the changes introduced in NEET 2019 exams?

The National Testing Agency will release official paper pattern of NEET 2019. Even though the regulating body has changed, it has been notified unofficially that there will be no change in paper pattern or syllabus of the medical exam. The examination is scheduled for May 5th.
Like previous years, the examination will be conducted in offline mode comprising of 180 questions divided equally among physics, chemistry and Biology. The duration of exam will be 3 hours. Candidates will be awarded + 4 marks for every correct answer while -1 will be deducted for every in correct.
7th April 2019, 12:19 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the changes introduced in NEET 2019 exams?

As far as you are concerned about the changes introduced in NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) then there is no real change introduced in the question pattern or syllabus for the same examination.

The only change introduced is that from this year, NTA ( National Testing Agency ) will be conducting the same examination instead of CBSE as earlier and also the examination will be conducted in afternoon shift from 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. instead of morning shift.

For more detailed information regarding NEET 2019, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?