7th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the counseling date for BSc computer science?

when is the counselling date for B.Sc computer science...pelase tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  7. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  8. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  9. What is BSc Counseling date?
  10. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the counseling date for BSc Nursing?
  12. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  13. What is the counseling date for BSc Nursing?
  14. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  15. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  16. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  17. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  18. What is the date of counseling for BSc Nursing Chattisgarh?
16th July 2013, 11:28 AM
nim@1990

Default Re: What is the counseling date for BSc computer science?

Dear student,

Counselling will be starts from 23rd June 2013. Actually last year counselling was very late to start but in this year the Osmania University will starts the Pgecet 2013 Counselling too early.

Who are Eligible for Pgecet 2013 Counselling
Gate, Gpat, Pgecet qualifiers are only eligible for the Pgecet 2013 Counselling. For example we can take last year statistics in AP State there are total 5600 aspirants are qualified in GATE and GPAT. In PGECET 2013 57360 candidates get qualification for PGECET admissions. 37000 M.Tech seats available in 486 engineering colleges in AP state. 258 Pharmacy colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh, 16000 sears available for Pharmacy students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?