23rd November 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil

Myself has completed my msw mphil and planned to do my phd in part time. shall i do my phd in Dravidian university are els piz suggest some solution reg with doing an phd.

regards

vijay

29th July 2012, 02:28 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil

Dear Friend,

The university has its accreditation status from University Grants commission (UGC).
The courses offered are Doctorate in Philosopy in various branches of science.
The university was the first university to adopt a Credit based system. The university is known for its excellent service in education.
The courses offered are very genuine and the degree from the university is valued internationally.
The university and its affiliated colleges have good staff and they are dedicated towards their work.
I feel that this is one of the best universities in the country. The university has all the facilities needed for it to be a best place in the service of education.
The staff are keen in explaining the students various concepts and believe in application oriented knowledge gathering.

For further reference please find the Prospectus attached:-
http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in...us_2011-12.pdf

All The best
26th December 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil

I registered my self in 2010 for Ph.d in mathematics. but till date I did not get information from university. The news says that registered candidates names are in court. and it is valid. Can I register now. when is the entrance exam ---- kumar from T N
29th December 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

is phd off campus of dravidian university recognised and what about students enrolled in 2009
18th October 2021, 10:52 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

is phd off campus of dravidian university recognised and what about students enrolled in 2009

PhD off campus has been stopped by the University
And is no more admitting any off campus PhD students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?