10th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the course fee for 2 years coaching for IIT JEE in Vidyamandir Classes?

What is the Course Fee for 2 years coaching for iit jee in Vidyamandir classes?

10th October 2011, 07:49 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the course fee for 2 years coaching for IIT JEE in Vidyamandir Classes?

VIDYA MANDIR,NEW DELHI:

Duration-IIT-JEE May 2012 to March 2014:

Eligibility-Students presently in Class X

Locations-Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi

Fee-1,40,000/- (plus taxes) in three instalments

Admission Criterion-Admission is offered on the basis of performance in VMC's National Admission Test.
4th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the course fee for 2 years coaching for IIT JEE in Vidyamandir Classes?

sir i want to know ... is there some type of scholership in admission test and what is the next date of admission test
16th December 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

what is vmc gurgaon's fees for 2 years IIT-JEE coaching programme
10th April 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees for 1 years coching for iit-jee in p3 classes?
15th April 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 11 ,I would like to join vidya mandir classes can I get further details about admission test , if yes please give.
29th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of 1 year programme?
15th June 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10th now n i want to join the institute in class 11th then what's procedure to do so??please do tell me.
29th June 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10th. I want to know about distance learning course or tutorial.
25th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m in class 10th n want to join institute for iit jee what procedure and fee structure pls tell me
26th February 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I m currently studying in 11 class....can i take admission in vmc....
Please also tell about any schlorship test if available
30th December 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th and aim to go for IIT only. I Hv to select between AKASH and VMC at gurgaon for two years coaching. ..but I am confused. .Look forward for some comparison and guidance. ..
31st August 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of 3 year class room coaching in vmc for class 10 to 12
30th March 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10TH CLASS AND WANT TO PREPARE FOR IIT KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR TWO YEARS
1st December 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am in grade 10 and I wanna know the admission procedure and fee structure. And when the classes will begin. Of possible can u also tell what is the time for classes.
22nd April 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the course fee for 2 years coaching for IIT JEE in vidyamandir classes at Patna thank you sir
13th June 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the course fee for 2 years coaching for IIT JEE and 11 in vidyamandir classes at Patna thank you sir I am waiting for your answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?