27th February 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Chemistry and after completing it I want to know what are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  2. Courses available to pursue after completing B.Sc in Chemistry
  3. Are there any courses available for Rural Development in Contai, Purba Mednipur? Can I pursue the course after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  7. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and IT?
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  12. What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  17. How to pursue BSc in chemistry through disance education? Which are the universities?
  18. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
28th February 2017, 06:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

You can pursue any of given below courses after completion of Bachelor's degree in Chemistry:

1. Master of Science in Chemistry.

2. Master of Science in Applied Chemistry.

3. Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.

4. M.Sc Analytical Chemistry.

5. M.Sc in Drug Chemistry.
28th February 2017, 06:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?

The name of best courses after B.Sc Chemistry are given below.

** M.Sc. Chemistry

** M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry

** M.Sc. Drug Chemistry

** Master of Business Administration

** M.Sc. Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry

** M.Sc. Physical & Materials Chemistry
28th February 2017, 07:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

After completion of Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, you have two options:

1. Go for government jobs through entrance exams like Civil Services examination, Bank entrance exam, SSC CGL examination etc.

2. Go for higher studies like Master's degree in science. To pursue it from IITs, you can apply for JAM.

You can also apply for MBA, MCA etc.
28th February 2017, 09:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

After completing the B.Sc in Chemistry course there are options for you of pursuing :-

M.Sc Chemistry.

M.B.A

L.L.B

M.Sc Drug Chemistry.

M.Sc Analytical Chemistry.
28th February 2017, 11:15 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Best courses available that you can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry.

1. M.Sc in Chemistry.

2. M.Sc in applied chemistry

3. Integrated M.Sc and Ph. D in chemistry.

4. M.Sc in industrial/ analytical chemistry.

5. Post graduate diploma in analytical chemistry
28th February 2017, 11:53 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The courses which Bachelor of Chemistry candidates can pursue are:

Master of Science in Chemistry.

Master of Computer Application.

Master of Business Administration.

Integrated Phd course.
2nd March 2017, 08:53 PM
BESTANI
Junior Member+

**m.sc chemistry

**M.Sc Analytical Chemistry

**M.sc drug chemistry

**M.Sc Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry

**M.Sc Physical & materials Chemistry.

**Master of Business Administration

**Post Graduate diploma in Analytical Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?