19th November 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What courses can I do after BSc with Physics Owners

Sir,
What courses can I do after B.Sc with physics owners.

I am inrested in-Teahing,Air Force,Navy.

17th May 2013, 12:14 AM
aklk224

Post Re: What courses can I do after BSc with Physics Owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
What courses can I do after B.Sc with physics owners.

I am inrested in-Teahing,Air Force,Navy.
Dear Friend,
You have mentioned that you are liking Air force, Navy .So based on your interest i am giving you the some information which will be help you for doing this courses

Air force ,Navy, Army are the 3 wings in Defence.For doing these courses you have to apply NDA (National Defence Academy) Entrance exam.But the educational eligibility differs from one to other wing.So the educational eligibilities are

For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: A candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent can also apply.

Physical Standards: You must be physically fit and medically according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.

All the Best
9th September 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses can I do after BSc with Physics Owners

i m cnfusd about my future graduation.. whether i go for i.i.t or i should go for b.s.c frm d.u then m.b.a ....
30th June 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses can I do after BSc with Physics Owners

sir, i have passed 12th by science stream and after graduation i want to get prepared for civil services, so i want to ask whether i should do bsc. general or bsc. owners
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?