7th February 2013, 01:59 PM
Avula Bhargav Reddy

What courses should I offer after completing B.Tech?

my aim is to D.S.P.(deputy superintendent of police)...what courses should i offer after completing my B.Tech & what exam i should write ?

7th May 2014, 11:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses should I offer after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avula Bhargav Reddy View Post
my aim is to D.S.P.(deputy superintendent of police)...what courses should i offer after completing my B.Tech & what exam i should write ?

There is good career option and Job prospects available after completing B.Tech course.

After completing you may Look for Master degree courses,

If you're Interested in Technical Courses then you may apply for courses like, MTech/M.E etc..
If you're Interested in Science Stream then you apply for the course like, M.Sc/M.S
If you're Interested in Management Field then you apply for the course like,MBA in in Operations or Systems is very good option after completing B.Tech.

If you're Interested in job the you may find jobs in following companies like,

BHEL
NTPC
BHEL
BSNL
HAL
DRDO
MTNL
ISRO
7th May 2014, 11:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses should I offer after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avula Bhargav Reddy View Post
There is good career option and Job prospects available after completing B.Tech course.

After completing you may Look for Master degree courses,

If you're Interested in Technical Courses then you may apply for courses like, MTech/M.E etc..
If you're Interested in Science Stream then you apply for the course like, M.Sc/M.S
If you're Interested in Management Field then you apply for the course like,MBA in in Operations or Systems is very good option after completing B.Tech.

If you're Interested in job the you may find jobs in following companies like,

BHEL
NTPC
BHEL
BSNL
HAL
DRDO
MTNL
ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?