17th April 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

After ITI which course is best for me in Software?

After 10th i choose iti in software field after iti which course is best for me?

27th April 2014, 06:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After ITI which course is best for me in Software?

After completing the ITI course you may join the diploma courses.
And if you join the diploma course after completing the ITI course you will get admission directly in the 2nd year of diploma course.

And as you want to go in software field so I think B.Tech in Computer Science is best for you.

But as you told us that now you are doing the ITI so for the BTech courses you need to have minimum qualification of Diploma OR 12th pass. So now if you want to take admission in the Btech course you need to complete your first ITI and after that you may go for the diploma course.

After completing the diploma course you may take admission directly in the 2nd year of B.Tech course too through lateral entry process.

There are many seats for lateral entry students in every colleges. Some colleges conducts a small test to take students in the lateral entry and some of colleges gives directly admission on the basis of their marks obtained in the diploma courses.

So now it depends on which college you are taking admission. So i hope so your doubt is clear now.
25th May 2021, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After ITI which course is best for me in Software?

How can I go directly diploma course from ITI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?