11th March 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria and procedure for joining Military Nursing Service?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in General Nursing and Midwifery degree course and now wanted to join Military Nursing Service. Am I eligible for it? If yes, then how can I apply for it?

13th March 2020, 12:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and procedure for joining Military Nursing Service?

You can check the eligibility criteria for joining Military Nursing Services-

Candidate must have passed senior secondary exam or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, biology and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board.

Candidates appearing in the final year can also apply.

Procedure-
Candidates can visit the official website of Indian Army and fill the application form online which will be accessible after release of notification.
The email ID of candidate will be there user id and candidates can select their own password.

Application fee is of rupees 150 and details of payment will be provided While submitting the application online.

Official website-

http://www.joinindarmy.nic.in/
13th March 2020, 09:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and procedure for joining Military Nursing Service?

Eligibility criteria for joining Military Nursing Service-

Candidate must have done 10 + 2 or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, biology, and English with 50% aggregate marks.

Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Procedure to apply-

Candidates can visit the official website of Indian Army and fill the application form once the notification is released.
The application fee is nearly about 200 rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?