12th December 2016, 01:48 PM

What is the procedure to apply for Military Nursing Service? What is the qualification criteria required for application?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Military Nursing Services so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Military Nursing Service? What is the qualification criteria required for application? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th December 2016, 06:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Military Nursing Service? What is the qualification criteria required for application?

One wishing to join Military Nursing Service has to appear for Military Nursing Service Exam conducted by SSC (Short Service Commission).

Eligibility criteria to apply for the Military Nursing Service exam are as under :-

-The candidate must hold Indian citizenship.

-The candidate should have passed B.Sc / M.Sc in nursing / post certificate B.Sc (nursing ) with atleast 60% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 to 35 years.

-A single/unmarried/widow/divorcee candidate can apply for the exam .

-The candidate should be medically fit.

Selection of candidates are made based on their performance in the written test, interview and physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?