15th October 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for PSU electrical engineering?

wt is criteria for psu electrical engineering....please tell me what is the criteria

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for different PSU exams? I am an electrical engineering 7th semester student
  2. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  3. Am i eligible for PSU exam after pursuing integrated B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  4. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  5. What is the criteria for PSU electrical engineering?
  6. PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  7. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  8. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  9. Can I apply for PSU exam after pursuing B.Tech in Integrated course in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  11. AM I eligible for PSU's after scoring 59.6% in B.E Electrical?
  12. Can I be eligible for PSU exam after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  13. How to prepare for PSU exam while in B.Tech (Power Engineering Electrical)?
  14. How to prepare for PSU exam while doing B.Tech Power Engineering Electrical?
  15. Should I join any coaching to crack PSU entrance exam? I am in 5th semester electrical and electronics engineering
  16. Best ways to prepare for PSU exam? I am a student of Electrical Engineering
  17. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  18. Which government exams should an EEE graduate answer to get government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
25th September 2012, 11:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for PSU electrical engineering?

With this qualification, it is possible to apply for jobs in reputed government companies. The official site of each company will put in information about vacant posts. 30 years is the higher age limit to apply for the same. Candidates can try for jobs mainly in companies like BEL, SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, BSNL etc. 60% marks is essential to be scored in engineering level to apply for PSU jobs. Candidates who are able to clear written exam need to appear for GD and P.I as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?