15th June 2018, 06:53 PM
shweta katkar

What is the cut-off for B.Com from Mulund College of Commerce, Mumbai?

Will I get admission in Mulund College of Commerce, Mumbai? My score in SSC is 58% and I belong to OBC category. Further, what is the total admission cost and fees structure for B.Com in this college?

19th June 2018, 05:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Com from Mulund College of Commerce, Mumbai?

B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Com is a 10+2 in related stream from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the merit performance in the HSC or its equivalent education.
The minimum percentage required for getting admissions into the college is above 80% for open category and there is 5% relaxation for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

The fee structure for B.Com in Mulund college of commerce will vary around INR 10K - 15K.

For more information about application form visit the official website of Mulund college of commerce.
21st June 2018, 10:29 PM
xJhinukx

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Com from Mulund College of Commerce, Mumbai?

Mulund College of Commerce is a Private Institute which is affiliated to University of Mumbai.
The collegeoffers B.Com, BMS, B.Sc. and Lateral Entry admission to B.Sc. IT program at the UG level and offers M.Sc. and M.Com program at the PG level.
Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 50% marks for admission to B.Com, BMS and Diploma program.
Admission to all the courses available in the university will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
Candidates can apply online through the official website of the university.
I believe you are eligible for applying for b.com in this institute.
The course fee is INR 15,000 per annum and scholarship is available for lower caste students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?