15th June 2018, 02:17 PM
Ayar101

What is the entire fees for M.Sc in Mathematics in Pune University for foreign students?

I am from Afghanistan, I have been planning to pursue my Master degree in Mathematics in Pune University. I have tried many site including its own site to search for total cost (2 years Master degree in mathematics), but never found a specific link that is understandable, so you could help me with this, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

21st June 2018, 10:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entire fees for M.Sc in Mathematics in Pune University for foreign students?

M.Sc (Master of Science) mathematics is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

Savitribai Phule Pune university offers different level degrees in different subjects.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.
You need to appear for the exam and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the university.

The fee structure is different for normal students & NRI students. For NRI students the fee structure will vary around INR 20K - 30K including the exam fees and course fees.
For applying to the exam you need to pay the registration fees which will be around INR 1200 - 2000.

For application forms, eligibility requirements visit the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?